Looking for a reliable pet sitter or dog walker in Dunedin, Clearwater, Safety Harbor or Palm Harbor?
Hi there. My name is Julie Hipp and I am the Pinellas County pet sitter who would love to take care of all of your pet sitting needs. It is what I love doing the most, and pet sitting is what I do best.
I love animals so much that I’ve had my own zoo over the years. But, my job as a pet sitter also requires someone who shows up on time and every time, who remembers when and how to give medications, lock the doors, protect the house and act as your eyes and ears when you can’t be there in person.
I know what it is like to be apprehensive about who you are letting in your home to take care of your pet family. I will take the stress out of leaving home because your dogs, cats, birds, fish and other pets will be safe and loved. Best of all, your home is in the care of someone whose references will attest is trustworthy, reliable and always on task.
Julie Hipp, Pet Sitter
- Overnight pet sitting in your Pinellas County home
- Provide food and water to your dogs, cats, birds and other pets
- Give medicine to your pets as needed
- Dog walking
- House sitting
- Emergency on-call
- Vet visits and transport to groomer
- Licensed, insured and bonded
- Excellent references
- Pet Sitting in Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Clearwater and Largo